Hide my name when this question appears in public forum!
Your question will be answered by a faculty. We will do our best for an early response.
PARTNER WITH US
This is an automated and computer graded assessment, hence it is important to read and understand the instructions before starting the exams.
1. Ensure you have logged in with your own registered email ID and password.
2. Ensure you have a stable computer with power back up for the complete duration of the examination. Disruption might cause you to take the test from beginning.
3. Ensure you have a stable internet connection with a speed of not less than 3 Mbps for the complete duration of the examination. Break in connection might cause you to take the test from beginning.
4. There are 3 types of questions (A)Text based (B) Image based (C) Video based
5. All questions have multiple choices with one correct answer, if any other answer types will be defined in the question.
6. Each question carries 1 mark, NO negative marking.
7. Score will be announced immediately after completion, minimum marks to pass the exams is 60% .
8. This is a personalised examination and you agree not to share any details, questions or answers with anyone other than self.
9. If you can't clear the assessment in First attempt, you will get 2 more attempt to clear the assessment
10. If you are not able to clear the assessment even after the 3rd attempt, re-examination fees will be applicable
11. If any queries or suggestions or contentions before, during or post the exams write to firstname.lastname@example.org
By Clicking ok, you accept to have read, understood and agree to all instructions, terms & conditions
A comprehensive surgeon guide to enhance their skills of minimal invasive hernia repair techniques. Delivered by Dr Parthasarthy Ramakrishnan a renowned and one of the most rewarded surgeons in the field of Minimal Invasive Surgery.